If you have photos you’d like to share from the FMSEA 2012 Conference, please add them to our Shutterfly page:
With the FMSEA conference approaching this weekend I am putting out the final call for nominations to the FMSEA board.
The positions up for nominations this year include:
- Membership Secretary
- Regional Directors for Panhandle, West Central, and North.
Serving on the FMSEA board is a wonderful way to become more involved in our organization. Self nominations are welcomed! Nominations will close at 5pm today!
Remember, onsite registration is available!
Registration Times and Locations:
- Thursday, May 17 evening from 5 PM – 6PM and then from 7:45 PM to 9 PM at the Hilton Bayfront Lobby
- Friday, May 18, from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM at the Hilton Bayfront Lobby
- Saturday, May 19, from 7:45 AM to 8:30 AM at USF St. Petersburg, Harbor Hall, Gallery Room
- 10 AM to 12 PM at Davis 130
Come on Thursday night and join us at 5:30 PM for our President’s Circle Sci Cafe, sponsored by Florida COSEE and the Hangar Restaurant and Flight Lounge, Coral Reefs: The Real Thing (Inspiration) and the art. The program will take place at the Hanger Restaurant and Flight Lounge across the street from the conference hotel; if you didn’t get the RSVP email for the Sci Cafe click this link to reserve seating www.pieraquarium.org/event/coralreefcafe.
Hope to see many of you this weekend!